Want to ensure your wishes are respected and your loved ones are protected after you're gone? Join us for an informative and engaging webinar on all things estate planning!
This event is for you if:
- You're ready to take control of your future but feel overwhelmed by legal jargon and complex documents.
- You have questions about wills, trusts, beneficiary designations, and more.
- You want to minimize taxes and avoid family conflict when it comes to your assets.
- You have young children or dependent family members and want to plan for their future.
- You simply want to learn more about protecting your legacy and providing peace of mind to yourself and your loved ones.
Our guest speaker is Natalie Argüello, Attorney and Owner of The Law Offices of Niles Arguello, P.C. For more than 20 years, Natalie Argüello has focused her career on supporting justice and equality for those in need. She is a civil attorney practicing primarily in the areas of wills, estate planning, probate, civil litigation, family law, and business development & transactions. She also has helped clients in the areas of real estate, entertainment, IP protection, school law, and non-profit governance. She is a mediator certified to mediate all kinds of disputes, including family law.
What you'll gain:
- Clear understanding of key estate planning documents and strategies.
- Expert insights on minimizing taxes and protecting your assets.
Don't leave your legacy to chance. Reserve your spot today!
Date and Time
Thu, Jan 18, 2024
11:30a - 12:30p CST
Join Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86584292740?pwd=aGpaN0xhMGRzSkhVa3JRWW5OaTNpUT09 Meeting ID: 865 8429 2740 Passcode: 088458